Peanut Butter

Ok, I have discovered that making peanut butter is super super easy. And if you are like me, you want the better kind of peanut butter--Maranatha costs $$$  for a jar.  $7 or so, I think..  This PB is just as good if not better and much much cheaper.. I pay $11.90 for 5 pounds of  organic peanuts from Azure Standard.  To make about 1 quart, I think I used about 1 pound of peanuts...so my jar of peanuts cost me $2.50  and it was organic and of premium quality with no additives or preservatives, etc.. (not to mention easy!)

  1. scoop up few couple cups of peanuts.
  2. place in food processor
  3. add salt if you wish
  4. let it chop for quite awhile (sometimes you may need to stop it and scrape under the blade) until it is creamy
  5. put in jar and enjoy!!!  (repeat depending on capacity of food processor and how much you want to make)

Comments