Learning to relax Expectations

There is so much I would like to do..as I blog one handed on my phone with a baby in my lap..spent ten dollars on cookies because don't have time/energy to make them..I tried to weed my strawberry and asparagus beds during a sunny window yesterday when husband took kids out for a bit but didn't make much progress.the time was a teaser.  Feel  I'm falling short in some of my commitments to my sustainability goals.. I'm not saying this to complain though..how can I when I feel the squiggly warmth of my child in my lap right now..so grateful for her..so nice to have her in our family.  Wouldn't trade holding her for anything.. I hope I am able to care for the gardens too, but this time with her as a baby is so short..there will be other years to garden. 


Comments