Core: Self Esteem



Stealing some quotes/sharings from Facebook:



If you are not being treated with love & respect then check your "Price Tag". Perhaps you have marked yourself down. YOU tell people what you're Worth by what you will and won't accept. Get off of the "Clearance Rack" & get behind the glass where they keep all the "Valuables "....bottom line is.... "Value" yourself more, and others will too!  Author Unknown


I will not engage in any frequency below love. I will avoid negative people who are looking for conflict. I have amazing loving friends, partner and children who love me unconditionally. This is my true and self made family. I will not allow anyone to treat me with anger, blame or disrespect. I am an amazing loving person and my light will shine through the darkness that other may try to bring into my life.    Anonymous


Let neither en­emy nor friend disturb your composure, destroy your happiness, deter your accomplishment. Rely wholly upon God. Then will persecution and slander make you the more radiant. The designs of your enemies will rebound upon them. They, not you, will suffer.  (‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Crisis and Victory, p. 137) 

Comments