I've Caught the Knitting Bug


When I was pregant with my youngest...over a year ago, I started this scarf.  It was VERY slow going, knitting too tightly and fumbling, making lots of mistakes, and only taking it out occasionally to work on it, because at that stage, it required a lot of concentration.  I managed to knit over 2 1/2 skeins of it before my baby was born..but it was not completed. Finally, after she was 8 months old, I pulled it out again in determination to complete the project.  Now, it is 5 skeins knitted and 6' long and completed!  and I was ready to begin a hat!


Knitting the first hat for my oldest..turned out to be much easier and faster going than the scarf had been..finally my brain and fingers seemed to know what to do..and I liked knitting in the round on circular needles much better!
 Of course, I then had to make one for my daughter. (-;

And my husband
It took me a year and a half to complete one scarf..but in a month, I finished the scarf and 3 hats..I am now working on my fourth hat for my dad for his birthday.  (-;  But, I can't forget the baby too... (-;  



Comments