Boredom

I've been reading for awhile that there are benefits for children in experiencing boredom.  It encourages them to find creative ways to appease the discomfort of boredom.  Without boredom; they will not have those coping skills. Without boredom; they will not have opportunities for creativity.

What about parents?  What about the boredom that comes from "not being able to do the creative things of their own adult ...In writing this far, I have been interruped 3 times by my very creative toddler.  (-;

(just to illustrate what I am trying to say)

What about the boredom that comes from wanting to write a blog entry, but being stopped constantly?? and instead needing to find ways to meet her needs.  It is a ....


There we go..  I cannot write what I long to write about (yet)  Just can't..right now..

Comments