Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti: Seriously Simple and Delicious!

Ok, this is a seriously happy discovery.  One of my favorite comfort foods is spaghetti.  I saw that you can make noodles by using this tool: spiral  vegetable slicer
it has a hand crank and it is really quite simple and easy.  I got it on sale for about $22.00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

In any case; I sauteed the noodles briefly in garlic and olive oil, added the sauce and it was DELICIOUS!  better than semolina pasta and certainly much much more healthy (rather than negatively healthy and heavy carb adding)..  I like the texture and the taste and it filled me up on very little.  My kids didn't really go for it (yet)  (-;  They are a little prejudiced against zucchini in general. There's time to encourage this transition.



Comments